This week’s topic for September 13th is “Books with Geographical Terms in the Title”. I actually found this one to be quite difficult even though I’ve read a lot of books. It seems that I don’t read a whole lot that have geographical terms! Without more chatter, here are my picks!
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
- Devolution: A Firsthand Account of the Rainier Sasquatch Massacre by Max Brooks
- Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- Ghosts of the Tsunami: Death and Life in Japan’s Disaster Zone by Richard Lloyd Parry
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
- The Very, Very Far North by Dan Bar-el
- Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink & Jeffery Cranor
- What Lives in the Woods by Lindsay Currie
What a fun list! I enjoyed looking through my ‘read’ list to find them and be reminded of how great each of these books were. Be sure to check them out if any look interesting to you!
Want to never miss a week of my Top Ten Tuesdays?