How are you doing on your reading goals so far this year?
I’ve done some excellent work on my reading goals, but probably not how you think!
Did you set any reading goals for yourself at the beginning of the year?
Yes! I set lots of goals. Series I was going to start/complete, a long TBR of books I own that haven’t read yet, books that I have on pause, and a large quantity goal.
If so, how are you doing with them?
More honesty here… I abandoned nearly all my goals. I felt too constricted and uninterested in some of them, so I ditched those goals and just started reading. My new goal became: Enjoy yourself.
Any you’ve already met?
I reached my quantity goal this week (on 11/24) of reading 80 books this year! And I’ve very much enjoyed my reading adventure!
Are there any goals you want to add?
Did you set any blogging goals?
Actually, no I didn’t. I’m new to blogging so I haven’t had a chance yet to set some goals. I’ll probably do some for 2023!
Never miss a post, subscribe below!
- Top Ten Tuesday – Freebie – Favorite Things to Eat or Drink While Reading (9/16/19 throwback)
- Book Review – Definitely dead
- Friday Favorites – Historical Fiction Books
- Let’s Talk Bookish – Freebie – Should all Romances Have Happily Ever Afters (HEAs)?
- Book Blogger Hop ~ Do you prefer to read in a quiet or noisy setting?
- Time Travel Thursday – January 26, 2023
- WWW Wednesday – January 25, 2023
- Book Review – Skin Game
- Book Blogger Hop (17)
- Book Haul (1)
- Book Mail (1)
- Book News (1)
- Book Related (1)
- Book Releases (5)
- Book Tag (3)
- Books (175)
- Friday Favorites (18)
- Hobbies (3)
- Holidays (3)
- Let's Talk Bookish (15)
- Library Week Challenge (1)
- Monthly Reading Plan (3)
- Monthly Wrap-Up (5)
- Rainy Day (1)
- Random Thoughts (1)
- Reading (65)
- Reviews (51)
- Roger (1)
- School (1)
- Seattle (1)
- Time Travel Thursday (17)
- Top 10 Tuesday (19)
- Travel (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Weekly Bookstore Finds (2)
- Writing (2)
- WWW Wednesday (17)