Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday! This week’s topic is Bookish Goals for 2023.
Do I even have 10 goals? Let’s see!
(PS, yes this is coming out on a Thursday… it’s been a busy week)
Special thanks to @ThatArtsyReaderGirl who hosts TTT. Let’s get to it!
- Read/Listen to 100 books.
- Read more new releases, at least 1 per month.
- Try new authors more frequently.
- Avoid Goodreads reviews before reading a book so it doesn’t sway my opinion before I even get started.
- Dig deeper into Science Fiction.
- Finish a few series I’ve gotten into:
- Dresden Files
- Nicci Chronicles
- Empire of Silence (big maybe, those books are THICK)
- Participate in 3 reading challenges.
- Be more active in the book communities I’m part of.
- Start a booktube channel.
- Do more buddy reads!
What are your bookish goals of 2023?
If you like posts about books & reading, then subscribe below!
- Time Travel Thursday – March 29, 2023
- WWW Wednesday – March 22nd, 2023
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books for People Who Liked Author X (Patricia Briggs)
- Book Review – River Marked
- Book Review – A Dowry of Blood
- Friday Favorites – Favorite 2023 First Quarter Reads
- First Line Friday – March 24th, 2023
- Let’s Talk Bookish – Do Genres Change Over Time?
- Book Blogger Hop (21)
- Book Haul (1)
- Book Mail (1)
- Book News (1)
- Book Related (1)
- Book Releases (5)
- Book Tag (3)
- Books (236)
- First Line Friday (7)
- Friday Favorites (22)
- Hobbies (3)
- Holidays (3)
- Let's Talk Bookish (21)
- Library Week Challenge (1)
- Monthly Reading Plan (4)
- Monthly Wrap-Up (7)
- Rainy Day (1)
- Random Thoughts (1)
- Reading (84)
- Reviews (69)
- Roger (1)
- School (1)
- Seattle (1)
- Time Travel Thursday (21)
- Top 10 Tuesday (25)
- Travel (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Weekly Bookstore Finds (2)
- Writing (2)
- WWW Wednesday (26)