The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly book-related prompt hosted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer. If you’d like to join the hop, head on over to Billy’s post and get started in the fun!
This week’s prompt submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer.
This week’s Book Blogger Hop prompt for Feb 10th – Feb 16th is:
“Do you enjoy reading romance novels?”
If so, which romance trope is your favorite?
I like a good story that has a romantic element to it. Sometimes, I read books shelved as Romance, and those can be really good, but I think I prefer reading stories that have some bits of romance.
What’s My Favorite Romance trope? Enemies to Lovers / Old Enemies is probably my favorite. Add it to a Close Proximity trope and I’m going to probably love it!
My favorite Enemies to Lovers right now has to be Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood. My all-time favorite though is a Dramione fanfic… Manacled by SenLinYu.
Don’t miss a thing, sign up to get new blog posts sent directly to you!
- Time Travel Thursday – March 29, 2023
- WWW Wednesday – March 22nd, 2023
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books for People Who Liked Author X (Patricia Briggs)
- Book Review – River Marked
- Book Review – A Dowry of Blood
- Friday Favorites – Favorite 2023 First Quarter Reads
- First Line Friday – March 24th, 2023
- Let’s Talk Bookish – Do Genres Change Over Time?
- Book Blogger Hop (21)
- Book Haul (1)
- Book Mail (1)
- Book News (1)
- Book Related (1)
- Book Releases (5)
- Book Tag (3)
- Books (236)
- First Line Friday (7)
- Friday Favorites (22)
- Hobbies (3)
- Holidays (3)
- Let's Talk Bookish (21)
- Library Week Challenge (1)
- Monthly Reading Plan (4)
- Monthly Wrap-Up (7)
- Rainy Day (1)
- Random Thoughts (1)
- Reading (84)
- Reviews (69)
- Roger (1)
- School (1)
- Seattle (1)
- Time Travel Thursday (21)
- Top 10 Tuesday (25)
- Travel (2)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Weekly Bookstore Finds (2)
- Writing (2)
- WWW Wednesday (26)